Wednesday 11 September 2013

A time for introductions...

Hi.

Simply put, I am a man who has always wondered what people (mainly women as I am straight) think about the size of my penis.

I am by no means the most well endowed, and I know this; but I also don't think  I am too small.  But I just wanted to get the opinions of the wide internet community.  Say what you want, I can take it.  I am also by no means very experienced, hence why I am doing this.  This is my first post so I just thought I would explain what I am doing here.

Soon I will post a few photos, none of my photos will show my face or any other distinguishing marks.  I am no model, so my photos may be basic.  If anyone has a suggestion, let me know and I will probably do it.

For anyone along the way who may want to tell me more than what they want to leave in a comment, email me at jtime8490@gmail.com  But please, only if you have something constructive to say (weather it may be harsh of gentle criticism, once it's constructive), otherwise I will just delete it.

Some people may say I am an exhibitionist and I just want to put up nude photos; who knows maybe I am.  But right now, I just want to know what people think about my penis.

My next post, hopefully later tonight or maybe during the day tomorrow, will be the first picture(s).  And I guess I'll just wait and see what comes of it.


JT

No comments:

Post a Comment